$550 PER WEEK
2A Eyre Street
Anyone dreaming of comfortable, spacious and convenient living need look no further than this gorgeous two-storey home. You can leave the car in the double garage and walk to nearby tram stops for easy travelling to the Burwood Bricks shopping precinct, St Andrews Christian College and Deakin University also at your fingertips.
From the moment you step into the inviting entrance, you will feel at ease thanks to the light-filled living spaces including a formal lounge. There’s also an air-conditioned kitchen, dining and family room with direct access to the covered patio, enclosed cooking area and easy-care courtyard.
Any avid foodie will adore the open and stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample storage and an island. benchtop.
A bedroom or office, with a built-in robe and ensuite, is housed on the lower level while upstairs you’ll find two bedrooms and two bathrooms including the large master with a built-in robe and ensuite.
This property can be rented furnished, with the existing items, or unfurnished and is perfectly positioned just moments from everything you could ever need.
Conditions of Entry
We take the health and well-being of our staff and clients very seriously and our actions below are taken in line with Government directions.
When attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 meters) at all times, keeping in ...
0407 886 318
2A Eyre Street
* You will only be allowed entry if you are wearing a face mask.
* Our agents may restrict numbers of people inspecting the property at any one time in line with Government COVID-19 directions.
* We recommend you have the COVIDSafe app downloaded on your mobile device.
* You refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
* Pre-registering your details for inspection is also recommended.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.